The Atlas 56994 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||97.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Atlas 56994, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Atlas 56994
- Power: The 56994 is a cordless blower made by Atlas. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 605 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Atlas 56994 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Atlas 56994 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Atlas 56994 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 56994 can generate engine noise approaching 97.7 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Atlas 56994's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Atlas 56994 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Atlas 56994 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 605 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Atlas 56994 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Atlas is a brand of lightweight, cordless, outdoor power tools marketed by the Harbor Freight chain of tool stores. They are powered by either a 40V or an 80V lithium rechargeable battery system. The products sport a distinctive orange and gray (40V) or orange and black (80V) color scheme. The 40V system supports leaf blowers, while the 80V system powers not only leaf blowers, but also string trimmers and lawn mowers.
The Atlas 56994 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Atlas blowers, please consult Atlas' warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-800-444-3353.
Questions & Answers
Where are the Atlas blowers made? (Asked June 15, 2020)
Atlas products, just like pretty much any other product sold by Harbor Freight, are manufactured in China.
what is 80 v atlas battery charging time? (Asked November 15, 2020)
It depends on the charger. With the standard charger, about 115 mins to reach 90% from 0. With the rapid charger (opens in a new tab), about 45 mins to reach 90%.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.