The Atlas 56994 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||97.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Atlas 56994, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Atlas 56994
- Power: The Atlas 56994 can force 605 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Atlas 56994 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Atlas 56994 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 56994 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 97.7 dB.
The Atlas 56994's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Atlas 56994 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is rather impressive for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 56994 by Atlas will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Atlas 56994 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Atlas is a brand of lightweight, cordless, outdoor power tools marketed by the Harbor Freight chain of tool stores. They are powered by either a 40V or an 80V lithium rechargeable battery system. The products sport a distinctive orange and gray (40V) or orange and black (80V) color scheme. The 40V system supports leaf blowers, while the 80V system powers not only leaf blowers, but also string trimmers and lawn mowers.
The Atlas 56994 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Atlas blowers, please consult Atlas' warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-800-444-3353.
Questions & Answers
Where are the Atlas blowers made? (Asked June 15, 2020)
Atlas products, just like pretty much any other product sold by Harbor Freight, are manufactured in China.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.