The Atlas 56994 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (tool only)||4.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||97.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Atlas 56994, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Atlas 56994
- Power: The Atlas 56994 can force 605 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Atlas designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The 56994 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: The Atlas 56994 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 56994 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 56994 can generate engine noise approaching 97.7 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Atlas 56994's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Atlas 56994 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the 56994 by Atlas will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Atlas 56994 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Atlas is a brand of lightweight, cordless, outdoor power tools marketed by the Harbor Freight chain of tool stores. They are powered by either a 40V or an 80V lithium rechargeable battery system. The products sport a distinctive orange and gray (40V) or orange and black (80V) color scheme. The 40V system supports leaf blowers, while the 80V system powers not only leaf blowers, but also string trimmers and lawn mowers.
The Atlas 56994 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Atlas blowers, please consult Atlas' warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-800-444-3353.
Questions & Answers
Where are the Atlas blowers made? (Asked June 15, 2020)
Atlas products, just like pretty much any other product sold by Harbor Freight, are manufactured in China.
what is 80 v atlas battery charging time? (Asked November 15, 2020)
It depends on the charger. With the standard charger, about 115 mins to reach 90% from 0. With the rapid charger (opens in a new tab), about 45 mins to reach 90%.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.