The Atlas 56994 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||97.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Atlas 56994, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Atlas 56994
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 605 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Atlas 56994 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Atlas 56994 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Atlas 56994 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 56994 can generate engine noise approaching 97.7 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Atlas 56994's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Atlas 56994 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Atlas 56994 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 605 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Atlas 56994 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Atlas is a brand of lightweight, cordless, outdoor power tools marketed by the Harbor Freight chain of tool stores. They are powered by either a 40V or an 80V lithium rechargeable battery system. The products sport a distinctive orange and gray (40V) or orange and black (80V) color scheme. The 40V system supports leaf blowers, while the 80V system powers not only leaf blowers, but also string trimmers and lawn mowers.
The Atlas 56994 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Atlas blowers, please consult Atlas' warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-800-444-3353.
Questions & Answers
Where are the Atlas blowers made? (Asked June 15, 2020)
Atlas products, just like pretty much any other product sold by Harbor Freight, are manufactured in China.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.