The Atlas 56994 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||97.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Atlas 56994, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Atlas 56994
- Power: The Atlas 56994 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 605 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Atlas 56994 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Atlas 56994 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Atlas 56994 to match.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 56994 can generate engine noise approaching 97.7 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Atlas 56994's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Atlas 56994 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 56994 by Atlas will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
The Atlas 56994 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Atlas blowers, please consult Atlas' warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-800-444-3353.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.