The Billy Goat F1002SPV is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 1700 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 305 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||305 cc|
|Fuel tank||127 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1002SPV, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1002SPV is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002SPV are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 305 cc Vanguard engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the F1002SPV features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 89 dB, the F1002SPV is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 127 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F1002SPV ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- It has a maximum air volume output of 1700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the F1002SPV is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1002SPV is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.