Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||305 cc|
|Fuel Tank||127 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1002SPV, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002SPV
- Power: The F1002SPV, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002SPV are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. However, for a gas-powered walk-behind blower, the Billy Goat F1002SPV is heavier than most, weighing 164 lbs.
- Engine: Its Vanguard engine boasts a displacement of 305 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F1002SPV offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 89 dB, the F1002SPV is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 127 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The F1002SPV is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 1700 CFM, which is common for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1002SPV is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (127 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
- Quite heavy (164 lbs)
Where to buy the billy-goat F1002SPV?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F1002SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.