Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002SPV
- Power: The F1002SPV gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002SPV are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. However, for a gas-powered walk-behind blower, the Billy Goat F1002SPV is heavier than most, weighing 164 lbs.
- Engine: Its Vanguard engine boasts a displacement of 305 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F1002SPV allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 89 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 127 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Billy Goat F1002SPV can reach 1700 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (127 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
- Quite heavy (164 lbs)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F1002SPV?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F1002SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.