The Billy Goat F1002SPV is a self-propelled wheeled blower delivering 1700 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 305 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||305 cc|
|Fuel tank||127 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1002SPV, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1002SPV is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002SPV are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 305 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Billy Goat F1002SPV to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 89 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 127 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 1700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the F1002SPV is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1002SPV is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1002SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.