Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||305 cc|
|Fuel Tank||127 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1002V, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002V
- Power: The Billy Goat F1002V is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002V are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. At 143 lbs, the Billy Goat F1002V is within the average weight range of gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 305 cc Vanguard engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the F1002V features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 89 dB, the F1002V is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 127 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Billy Goat F1002V can reach 1700 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1002V is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (127 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Decent Weight (143 lbs)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
Where to buy the billy-goat F1002V?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1002V is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.