The Billy Goat F1002V is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1700 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 305 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||305 cc|
|Fuel tank||127 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1002V, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1002V
- Power: The F1002V, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1002V are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its Vanguard engine boasts a displacement of 305 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F1002V allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 89 dB, the F1002V is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 127 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1002V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1002V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1002V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Billy Goat F1002V can reach 1700 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1002V is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1002V is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.