The Billy Goat F1302H is a self-propelled wheeled blower delivering 2600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 393 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||393 cc|
|Fuel tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302H
- Power: The Billy Goat F1302H is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302H are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 393 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Billy Goat F1302H to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1302H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a walk-behind blower, with a tank that holds around 208 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F1302H at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1302H boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1302H is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.