The Billy Goat F1302H is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 2600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 393cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Fuel tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302H
- Power: The F1302H, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302H are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 393cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F1302H allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1302H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 208 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F1302H at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concernedin gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1302H boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1302H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.