The Billy Goat F1302H is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 393 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||393 cc|
|Fuel tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302H
- Power: The F1302H, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302H are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 393 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F1302H offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1302H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 208 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- If air volume is an important feature, the F1302H by Billy Goat will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 2600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1302H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.