The Billy Goat F1302H is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 393 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||393 cc|
|Fuel Tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302H, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302H
- Power: The F1302H, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302H are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Be aware that, at 160 lbs, the Billy Goat F1302H is on the heavier side for gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 393 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F1302H allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 97 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 208 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The F1302H is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1302H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.