Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302SPH
- Power: The F1302SPH gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302SPH are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Be aware that, at 165 lbs, the Billy Goat F1302SPH is on the heavier side for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 393 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Billy Goat F1302SPH to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 90 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 208 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302SPH uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302SPH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302SPH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its power, the Billy Goat F1302SPH boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High CFM (2600 CFM)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (208 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (90 dB)
- Quite heavy (165 lbs)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F1302SPH?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F1302SPH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666