The Billy Goat F1302SPH is a self-propelled wheeled blower delivering 2600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 393cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Fuel tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||90 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302SPH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302SPH
- Power: The Billy Goat F1302SPH is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302SPH are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 393 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the F1302SPH features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 90 dB, the F1302SPH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a walk-behind blower, with a tank that holds around 208 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302SPH uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302SPH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302SPH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F1302SPH at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1302SPH boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302SPH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.