Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||393 cc|
|Fuel Tank||208 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||90 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1302SPH, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1302SPH
- Power: The F1302SPH gas-powered blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 2600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1302SPH are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Be aware that, at 165 lbs, the Billy Goat F1302SPH is on the heavier side for gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 393 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F1302SPH offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 90 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 208 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1302SPH uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1302SPH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1302SPH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The F1302SPH is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1302SPH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High CFM (2600 CFM)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (208 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (90 dB)
- Quite heavy (165 lbs)
Where to buy the billy-goat F1302SPH?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1302SPH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.