Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802SPV are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Be aware that, at 183 lbs, the Billy Goat F1802SPV is on the heavier side for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 570 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F1802SPV offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1802SPV is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a tank that can hold 288 fluid ounces, this model has a much higher fuel capacity than you’ll typically find with gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- If power is an important feature, the F1802SPV by Billy Goat will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 2900 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Large Tank (288 fl. oz.)
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High CFM (2900 CFM)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- Quite heavy (183 lbs)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F1802SPV?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F1802SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666