The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2900 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 570 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2900|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||570 cc|
|Fuel tank||288 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1802SPV, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802SPV are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 570 cc Vanguard engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Billy Goat F1802SPV to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 97 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average – its capacity maxes out at 288 fl. oz.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1802SPV boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2900 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1802SPV is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.