Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2900|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||570 cc|
|Fuel Tank||288 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1802SPV, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802SPV are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. However, for a gas-powered walk-behind blower, the Billy Goat F1802SPV is heavier than most, weighing 183 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 570 cc Vanguard engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the F1802SPV features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1802SPV is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a tank that can hold 288 fluid ounces, this model has a much higher fuel capacity than you’ll typically find with gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- If air volume is an important feature, the F1802SPV by Billy Goat will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 2900 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1802SPV is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Large Tank (288 fl. oz.)
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High CFM (2900 CFM)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- On the expensive side
- Quite heavy (183 lbs)
Where to buy the billy-goat F1802SPV?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.