The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a self-propelled wheeled blower delivering 2900 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 570 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2900|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||570 cc|
|Fuel tank||288 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1802SPV, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802SPV
- Power: The Billy Goat F1802SPV is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802SPV are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: Its Vanguard engine boasts a displacement of 570 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F1802SPV allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 97 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average for a walk-behind blower – its capacity maxes out at 288 fl. oz.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802SPV uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802SPV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- The F1802SPV is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2900 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is the highest CFM among gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1802SPV is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.