The Billy Goat F1802V is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 2900 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 570cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2900|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Fuel tank||288 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1802V, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802V
- Power: The F1802V, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802V are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 570cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F1802V offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F1802V is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 288 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum of similar gas walk-behind blowers. In fact, it is the biggest tank you'll find in our selection of gas walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is incredibly impressive for a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1802V boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2900 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1802V is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.