The Billy Goat F1802V is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 2900 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 570 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2900|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||570 cc|
|Fuel tank||288 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F1802V, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F1802V
- Power: The Billy Goat F1802V is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2900 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F1802V are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 570 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Billy Goat F1802V to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 97 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a tank that can hold 288 fluid ounces, this model has a much higher fuel capacity than you’ll typically find with gas walk-behind blowers. In fact, it is the biggest tank you'll find in our selection of gas walk-behind blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F1802V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F1802V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F1802V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the Billy Goat F1802V boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2900 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F1802V is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F1802V is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.