Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1090|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||169 cc|
|Fuel Tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F601S, the user manual is available here.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601S features a 169cc Subaru engine.
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool. (source: Billy Goat)
Overview of the Billy Goat F601S
- Power: The F601S, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1090 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F601S are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. Among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F601S can be considered light, weighing only 76 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 169 cc Subaru engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F601S allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 89 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 121.6 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F601S uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F601S's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F601S compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F601S ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- As this unit is rated at 1090 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- Lightweight (76 lbs)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (121.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Low CFM (1090 CFM)
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F601S is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.