Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Billy Goat F601S
- Power: The Billy Goat F601S is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1090 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F601S are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers, the Billy Goat F601S stands out due to its lower weight: just 76 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 169 cc Subaru engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F601S allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 89 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 121.6 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F601S uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F601S's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F601S compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Its max air volume rating (1090 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- Lightweight (76 lbs)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (121.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Low CFM (1090 CFM)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F601S?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F601S is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666