Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1090|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||169 cc|
|Fuel Tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||89 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F601S, the user manual is available here.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601S features a 169cc Subaru engine.
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool. (source: Billy Goat)
Overview of the Billy Goat F601S
- Power: The F601S gas-powered blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1090 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F601S are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F601S stands out due to its lower weight: just 76 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Subaru engine has a displacement specification of 169 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F601S offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 89 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 121.6 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F601S uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F601S's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F601S compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F601S ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1090 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- Lightweight (76 lbs)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (121.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (89 dB)
- Low CFM (1090 CFM)
Where to buy the billy-goat F601S?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F601S is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.