The Billy Goat F601V is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1090 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 205cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Billy Goat F602X. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|Up to 1090
|Up to 200
|112 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F601V, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601V features a 205cc Vanguard engine.
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool.
Overview of the Billy Goat F601V
- Power: The Billy Goat F601V is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1090 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F601V are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 205cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F601V offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 82 dB, the F601V is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 112 fl. oz. This is not especially impressive for a walk-behind blower, which means that you may have to refill it more often than similar units on the market.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F601V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
- Folding handle: The unit allows for compact and convenient storage, since its handle can be neatly folded down.
The Billy Goat F601V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F601V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F601V at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concernedin gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1090 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F601V is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.