The Billy Goat F601V is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1090 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 205 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1090|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||205 cc|
|Fuel Tank||112 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||82 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F601V, the user manual is available here.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601V features a 205cc Vanguard engine.
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool. (source: Billy Goat)
Overview of the Billy Goat F601V
- Power: The F601V gas-powered blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1090 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F601V are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F601V stands out due to its lower weight: just 76 lbs.
- Engine: Its Vanguard engine boasts a displacement of 205 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F601V offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 82 dB, the F601V is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 112 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F601V uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F601V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F601V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Billy Goat F601V can reach 1090 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F601V is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F601V is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.