The Billy Goat F602X is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1150 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1150|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Make||Briggs & Stratton XR950|
|Engine displacement||208 cc|
|Fuel tank||102.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||82 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F602X, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Billy Goat F602X
- Power: The F602X gas-powered blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1150 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Billy Goat F602X are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 13" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: This blower's Briggs & Stratton XR950 engine has a displacement specification of 208 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F602X allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 82 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 102.4 fl. oz. This is not especially impressive for a walk-behind blower, which means that you may have to refill it more often than similar units on the market.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F602X uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to direct the air stream up or down directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
- Folding handle: The unit allows for compact and convenient storage, since its handle can be neatly folded down.
The Billy Goat F602X's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F602X compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Billy Goat F602X can reach 1150 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F602X is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F602X is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.