Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||262 cc|
|Fuel Tank||201.6 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F902H, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F902H
- Power: The F902H gas-powered blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F902H are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. At 143 lbs, the Billy Goat F902H is within the average weight range of gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 262 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the F902H features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 97 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 201.6 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F902H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F902H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F902H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- It has a maximum air volume output of 1700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the F902H is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Billy Goat F902H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (201.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- Decent Weight (143 lbs)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
Where to buy the billy-goat F902H?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F902H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.