Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F902H, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F902H
- Power: The Billy Goat F902H is a gas-powered leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F902H are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. All told, it weighs 143 lbs — the Billy Goat F902H is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 262 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F902H offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F902H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 201.6 fl. oz., this Billy Goat blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F902H uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F902H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F902H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the F902H ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- It has a maximum air volume output of 1700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the F902H is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (201.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- Decent Weight (143 lbs)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F902H?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F902H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.