Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||265 cc|
|Fuel Tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||97 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Billy Goat F902S, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Billy Goat F902S
- Power: The F902S, built by Billy Goat, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F902S are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. All told, it weighs 130 lbs — the Billy Goat F902S is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's Subaru engine has a displacement specification of 265 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the F902S offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 97 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 204.8 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F902S uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F902S's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F902S compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The F902S is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 1700 CFM, which is common for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (204.8 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- Decent Weight (130 lbs)
- Decent CFM (1700 CFM)
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
The Billy Goat F902S is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.