Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Billy Goat F902S
- Power: The F902S gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Billy Goat, is rated for a max air volume of 1700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Billy Goat F902S are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. All told, it weighs 130 lbs — the Billy Goat F902S is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 265 cc Subaru engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Billy Goat F902S allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the F902S is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 204.8 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim N Shoot™: The Billy Goat F902S uses a patented proprietary technology called Aim N Shoot™ that enables the user to choose the direction of the airflow directly from the handle. Thanks to this technology, debris can be thrown farther and more accurately.
The Billy Goat F902S's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Billy Goat F902S compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- As this unit is rated at 1700 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it is less powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim N Shoot™ Technology
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (204.8 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (97 dB)
- Decent Weight (130 lbs)
- Low CFM (1700 CFM)
Where to buy the Billy Goat F902S?
About Billy Goat
Located near Kansas City, Missouri in the United States of America, Billy Goat is a manufacturer of household and professional outdoor products. The company began as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing in 1967 and struck out for itself in 1969. Today, Billy Goat operates as a subsidiary of Briggs & Stratton. Billy Goat is passionate about designing and manufacturing innovative product offerings.
Warranty InformationThe Billy Goat F902S is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Billy Goat blowers, please consult Billy Goat's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-816-524-9666