The Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 320 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 320|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Weight (w/ battery)||3.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||2.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BCBL700D1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BCBL700D1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 320 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 LBXR2020 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 10 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 61 dB.
The Black+Decker BCBL700D1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (320 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 10 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the BCBL700D1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.