The Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 320 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 320
|Up to 90
|Weight (w/ battery)
|Weight (tool only)
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BCBL700D1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BCBL700D1
- Power: The Black+Decker BCBL700D1 can force 320 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 LBXR2020 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 10 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 can be considered light, weighing only 3.8 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: Black+Decker designed the BCBL700D1 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BCBL700D1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- The BCBL700D1 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 320 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 10 minutes from its battery, which means the BCBL700D1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Ryobi PBLLB01K which offers up to 60 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BCBL700D1 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.