The Black+Decker BEBL750 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 9 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||65.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker BEBL750
- Power: The Black+Decker BEBL750 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 9 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 7.45 lbs — the Black+Decker BEBL750 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The BEBL750 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65.3 dB, the BEBL750 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker BEBL750's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BEBL750 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 140 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Black+Decker BEBL750 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BEBL750 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.