The Black+Decker BEBL750 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 9-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||65.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BEBL750, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BEBL750
- Power: The Black+Decker BEBL750 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 9 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Black+Decker BEBL750 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.45 lbs, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The BEBL750 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65.3 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BEBL750's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BEBL750 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 140 MPH. That makes the BEBL750 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BEBL750 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BEBL750 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.