Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 140|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker BEBL750
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 9 Amp engine, the BEBL750 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the BEBL750 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 7.45 lbs — the Black+Decker BEBL750 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld leaf blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Black+Decker designed the BEBL750 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Black+Decker BEBL750's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BEBL750 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 140 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Black+Decker BEBL750 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (450 CFM)
- Decent Weight (7.45 lbs)
- Decent MPH (140 MPH)
Where to buy the black+decker BEBL750?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker BEBL750 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.