The Black+Decker BEBL750 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 9-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 450
|Up to 140
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BEBL750, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BEBL750
- Power: The Black+Decker BEBL750 can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 9 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the BEBL750 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.45 lbs, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65.3 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BEBL750's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BEBL750 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 140 MPH. That makes the BEBL750 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BEBL750 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker BEBL750 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BEBL750 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.