The Black+Decker BV3600 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 385 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 385|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Noise rating||69 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BV3600, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BV3600
- Power: The Black+Decker BV3600 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 385 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the BV3600 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the BV3600 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Black+Decker BV3600 is heavier than most, weighing 8.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Black+Decker designed the BV3600 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: The BV3600 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (14 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 69 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BV3600's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BV3600 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 230 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 385 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BV3600 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Black+Decker BV3600 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BV3600 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.