The Black+Decker BV3600 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 385 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 385
|Up to 230
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BV3600, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BV3600
- Power: The BV3600 is an electric blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 230 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 385 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the BV3600 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 8.1 lbs — the Black+Decker BV3600 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Black+Decker BV3600 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (14 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 69 dB, the BV3600 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker BV3600's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BV3600 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 230 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Black+Decker BV3600 can reach 385 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from these interactive charts, the Black+Decker BV3600 is the cheapest of all blower vacs.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BV3600 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.