Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker BV3600
- Power: The Black+Decker BV3600 can force 385 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the BV3600 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 8.1 lbs, the Black+Decker BV3600 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Black+Decker BV3600 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 69 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BV3600's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BV3600 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 230 MPH. This puts the BV3600 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The BV3600 is average in terms of power. It's rated at 385 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (230 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (69 dB)
- Decent Weight (8.1 lbs)
- Decent CFM (385 CFM)
Where to buy the Black+Decker BV3600?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker BV3600 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986