Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker BV6600
- Power: The BV6600 is an electric leaf blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 250 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the BV6600 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Black+Decker BV6600 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 8.1 lbs, the Black+Decker BV6600 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 16:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 16 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 68 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker BV6600's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BV6600 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 250 MPH. This puts the BV6600 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The BV6600 is average in terms of power. It's rated at 400 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (250 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Decent Weight (8.1 lbs)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
Where to buy the Black+Decker BV6600?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker BV6600 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986