The Black+Decker BV6600 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 400 CFM at 250 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 250|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker BV6600, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker BV6600
- Power: The Black+Decker BV6600 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 250 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 8.1 lbs — the Black+Decker BV6600 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Black+Decker designed the BV6600 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the BV6600 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (14 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the BV6600 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker BV6600's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker BV6600 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 250 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BV6600 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Black+Decker BV6600 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker BV6600 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.