The Black+Decker LB700 is a corded leaf blower delivering 180 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 180|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Noise rating||86 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LB700, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LB700
- Power: The Black+Decker LB700 can force 180 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7 Amp motor, the LB700 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the LB700 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere.
- Speed Settings: The LB700 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 86 dB, the LB700 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LB700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LB700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 180 MPH. This puts the LB700 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 180 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LB700 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.