Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 180|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Noise Rating||86 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LB700, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LB700
- Power: The Black+Decker LB700 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 180 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7 Amp engine, the LB700 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Black+Decker LB700 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 86 dB.
The Black+Decker LB700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LB700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 180 MPH. This puts the LB700 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (180 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.4 lbs)
- High MPH (180 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (86 dB)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (180 CFM)
Where to buy the black+decker LB700?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker LB700 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.