Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LB700, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LB700
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 180 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7 Amp engine to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the LB700 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 86 dB, the LB700 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LB700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LB700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 180 MPH. This puts the LB700 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Black+Decker LB700 can reach 180 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.4 lbs)
- High MPH (180 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (86 dB)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (180 CFM)
Where to buy the Black+Decker LB700?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker LB700 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.