The Black+Decker LB700 is a corded leaf blower delivering 180 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 7 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 180|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Noise rating||86 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LB700, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LB700
- Power: The Black+Decker LB700 can force 180 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 7 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the LB700 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LB700 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 86 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LB700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LB700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 180 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Black+Decker LB700 can reach 180 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LB700 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.