The Black+Decker LB700 is a corded leaf blower delivering 180 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 180|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Noise rating||86 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LB700, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LB700
- Power: The Black+Decker LB700 can force 180 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the LB700 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 86 dB, the LB700 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LB700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LB700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 180 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 180 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Black+Decker LB700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LB700 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.