The Black+Decker LSW20 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Weight (w/ battery)||3.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||2.8 lbs|
|Noise rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW20, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW20
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW20 can force 120 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Black+Decker designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The LSW20 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 LBXR20 battery included) means that a user can operate the LSW20 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: The Black+Decker LSW20 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 66 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW20's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW20 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (120 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW20 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW20 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.