The Black+Decker LSW20 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW20, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW20
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The LSW20 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: It has a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 15 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW20 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 66 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSW20's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW20 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Black+Decker LSW20 can reach 120 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW20 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW20 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.