Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise Rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW20, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW20
- Power: The LSW20 is blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Black+Decker designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The LSW20 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 66 dB, the LSW20 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LSW20's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW20 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 120 MPH. That makes the LSW20 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW20 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (3.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (66 dB)
- Decent MPH (120 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (120 CFM)
- Low autonomy (15 mins)
Where to buy the black+decker LSW20?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW20 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.