Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise Rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW20, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW20
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW20 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Black+Decker designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The LSW20 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 15 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW20 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 66 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSW20's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW20 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Black+Decker LSW20 expels air at speeds up to 120 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW20 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (3.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (66 dB)
- Decent MPH (120 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (120 CFM)
- Low autonomy (15 mins)
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW20 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.