Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW20
- Power: The LSW20 is an electric leaf blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is cordless, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the LSW20 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Black+Decker LSW20 can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 66 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSW20's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW20 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 120 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the LSW20 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Black+Decker LSW20 can reach 120 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW20 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (3.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (66 dB)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (120 CFM)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (15 mins)
Where to buy the Black+Decker LSW20?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker LSW20 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986