The Black+Decker LSW221 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 100 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 100|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW221, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW221
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 20 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW221 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSW221's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW221 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Black+Decker LSW221 expels air at speeds up to 130 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (100 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW221 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW221 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW221 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.