The Black+Decker LSW221 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 100 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 100|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW221, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW221
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW221 can force 100 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW221 can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW221 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 61 dB, the LSW221 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LSW221's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW221 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Black+Decker LSW221 expels air at speeds up to 130 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW221 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW221 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW221 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.