The Black+Decker LSW321 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 100 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 100|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 25 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW321 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 54 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSW321's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 130 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW321 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.