The Black+Decker LSW321 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 100 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 100|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Weight (w/ battery)||3.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||2.8 lbs|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 LBXR2020 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 25 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: The LSW321 by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 54 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW321's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 130 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW321 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
I have lost the original box for my LSW3211 blower. Did it come with a battery charger? If not, how do I charge the battery? Thanks. (Asked July 26, 2021)
The unit does come with a battery charger. If you lost it, the LCS1620 (opens in a new tab) is the charger you're looking for.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.