The Black+Decker LSW321 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 100 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
2Ah battery + POWERBOOST
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 100|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Weight (w/ battery)||3.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||2.8 lbs|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW321 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The LSW321 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 LBXR2020 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 54 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW321's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 130 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the RIDGID R01601K, which boasts with 510 CFM.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product that runs on this kind of voltage. Fully charged, it should run for up to 25 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 can run for up to 50 minutes and could be worth considering.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
I have lost the original box for my LSW3211 blower. Did it come with a battery charger? If not, how do I charge the battery? Thanks. (Asked July 26, 2021)
The unit does come with a battery charger. If you lost it, the LCS1620 (opens in a new tab) is the charger you're looking for.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.