The Black+Decker LSW321BT is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||53 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321BT
- Power: The LSW321BT is a cordless blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: With its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery, the Black+Decker LSW321BT has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 25 minutes. More info on the Smartech™ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW321BT by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 53 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Black+Decker LSW321BT expels air at speeds up to 130 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW321BT won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
Smartech™ Battery Technology
The Black+Decker LSW321BT uses a battery that features Smartech™ technology. Thanks to a companion app for Android and iOS, Smartech™ allows you to control the battery remotely: it’s possible to locate the unit (by telling it to emit an audible and visual alert) and lock the unit (in case of theft). You can even monitor its charge with the app. Moreover, Smartech™ batteries feature a built-in USB port, allowing you to use the battery to charge your phone or other devices.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321BT has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321BT enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.