The Black+Decker LSW321BT is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||53 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321BT
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: Black+Decker designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The LSW321BT only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the LSW321BT for an estimated 25 minutes on a full charge. More info on the Smartech™ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Black+Decker LSW321BT does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 53 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the LSW321BT average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW321BT won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Smartech™ Battery Technology
The Black+Decker LSW321BT uses a battery that features Smartech™ technology. Thanks to a companion app for Android and iOS, Smartech™ allows you to control the battery remotely: it’s possible to locate the unit (by telling it to emit an audible and visual alert) and lock the unit (in case of theft). You can even monitor its charge with the app. Moreover, Smartech™ batteries feature a built-in USB port, allowing you to use the battery to charge your phone or other devices.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321BT has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321BT enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.