Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321BT
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is cordless.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 25 minutes on a full charge. More info on the Smartech™ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The LSW321BT by Black+Decker has just one speed setting.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 53 dB.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 130 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Black+Decker LSW321BT can reach 80 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the LSW321BT won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
Smartech™ Battery Technology
The Black+Decker LSW321BT uses a battery that features Smartech™ technology. Thanks to a companion app for Android and iOS, Smartech™ allows you to control the battery remotely: it’s possible to locate the unit (by telling it to emit an audible and visual alert) and lock the unit (in case of theft). You can even monitor its charge with the app. Moreover, Smartech™ batteries feature a built-in USB port, allowing you to use the battery to charge your phone or other devices.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321BT has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321BT enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The bottom line
- Smartech™ Technology
- POWERBOOST Technology
- Lightweight (3.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (53 dB)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (80 CFM)
- Low MPH (130 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (25 mins)
Where to buy the Black+Decker LSW321BT?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker LSW321BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986