Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise Rating||53 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW321BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW321BT
- Power: The LSW321BT is a cordless blower made by Black+Decker. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 20 V Li-ion Smartech™ battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 25 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the Smartech™ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT can be considered light, weighing only 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 53 dB, the LSW321BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW321BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the LSW321BT average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Black+Decker LSW321BT can reach 80 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW321BT is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW321BT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Smartech™ Battery Technology
The Black+Decker LSW321BT uses a battery that features Smartech™ technology. Thanks to a companion app for Android and iOS, Smartech™ allows you to control the battery remotely: it’s possible to locate the unit (by telling it to emit an audible and visual alert) and lock the unit (in case of theft). You can even monitor its charge with the app. Moreover, Smartech™ batteries feature a built-in USB port, allowing you to use the battery to charge your phone or other devices.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW321BT has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW321BT enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The bottom line
- Smartech™ Technology
- POWERBOOST Technology
- Lightweight (3.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (53 dB)
- Decent MPH (130 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (80 CFM)
- Low autonomy (25 mins)
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW321BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.