Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSW36, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW36
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW36 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 90 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The LSW36 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Black+Decker LSW36 can be considered light, weighing only 4.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the LSW36 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 66 dB, the LSW36 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LSW36's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW36 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 120 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the LSW36 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Black+Decker LSW36 can reach 90 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the LSW36 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW36 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW36 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The bottom line
- POWERBOOST Technology
- Lightweight (4.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (66 dB)
- Low CFM (90 CFM)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Black+Decker LSW36?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
Warranty InformationThe Black+Decker LSW36 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.