The Black+Decker LSW36 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 90 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 90|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker LSW36
- Power: The Black+Decker LSW36 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 90 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the LSW36 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSW36 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the LSW36 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 66 dB, the LSW36 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker LSW36's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSW36 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 90 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The LSW36 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSW36 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSW36 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSW36 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSW36 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.