The Black+Decker LSWV36 is a 3-in-1 cordless blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 90 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 90|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Black+Decker LSWV36, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Black+Decker LSWV36
- Power: The Black+Decker LSWV36 can force 90 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Black+Decker designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The LSWV36 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the LSWV36 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker LSWV36 can be considered light, weighing only 5.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Black+Decker LSWV36 allows precise control of the air output.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the LSWV36 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (4.7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 6:1, meaning that it will turn 6 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Black+Decker LSWV36's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker LSWV36 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Black+Decker LSWV36 expels air at speeds up to 120 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 90 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Black+Decker LSWV36 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker LSWV36 has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the LSWV36 enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker LSWV36 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.