Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise Rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: It has a 1.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 9.7 lbs, the Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWERBOOST LSW60C features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 73 dB, the POWERBOOST LSW60C is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C maxes out at 100 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The POWERBOOST LSW60C is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 400 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the POWERBOOST LSW60C is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWERBOOST is one of the features of the POWERCOMMAND™ line of Black+Decker outdoor power tools. The Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C has a button that gives it a surge in blowing speed when pressed. Although POWERBOOST uses a lot of power (which drains the battery faster) , it is quite useful for loosening up those stubborn patches of debris that get stuck and otherwise refuse to budge. When POWERBOOST is used sparingly, the POWERBOOST LSW60C enjoys a normal runtime, so this feature is definitely ideal for tackling less rigorous tasks with more precise control.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- POWERBOOST Technology
- Acceptable Noise (73 dB)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Quite heavy (9.7 lbs)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the black+decker POWERBOOST LSW60C?
The Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer that has produced and sold quality tools and accessories for over a hundred years. The corporation sells a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, security systems and more through its many subsidiary brands: Stanley, Black & Decker, DeWalt, Mac, Bostitch, and more. Stanley Black & Decker counts itself as a leading global manufacturer of tools and similar products with a market presence in over 100 countries.
The Black+Decker POWERBOOST LSW60C is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Black+Decker blowers, please consult Black+Decker's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-544-6986.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.