The Champion 100730 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1200 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 212cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||105 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||85 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Champion 100730, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Champion 100730
- Power: The 100730 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Champion, is rated for a max air volume of 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Champion 100730 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. The unit features two 12" never-flat wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that can either be set to swivel, providing an enhanced freedom of movement on all types of terrain or can be locked into the forward position to improve the blower's stability.
- Engine: The unit is powered by a 212cc OHV engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Champion 100730 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Adjustable Air Flow: The unit features a 3-position adjustable wind vane that allows you to direct your airflow straight, 15 degrees up, or 15 degrees down. For additional convenience, a forward-flow attachment is included and allows the user to redirect the airflow from the side to the front of the push blower.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 85 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 105 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
- Folding handle: The unit allows for compact and convenient storage, since its handle can be neatly folded down.
The Champion 100730's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Champion 100730 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 100730 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F902H, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (1200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Champion 100730 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Cruise control
- Folding handle
- Acceptable noise (85 dB)
- Small tank (105 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1200 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a US-based power equipment manufacturer founded in 2003. Even though Champion is best known for their portable generators, the company has an extensive portfolio of outdoor products, such as logging equipment, pumps and pressure washers, and lawn equipment, including leaf blowers. Their products are listed as engineered in the US, in Sussex, WI. However, the company does not provide information on the origin of their components. Champion has two major distribution centers in Northern America. Their US distribution center is located in Jackson, TN and Canadian in Burlington, Ontario.
The Champion 100730 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Champion blowers, please contact the Champion Customer Support: 1-877-338-0999.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.