The Champion 100730 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1200 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 212 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||212 cc|
|Fuel tank||105 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||85 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Champion 100730, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Champion 100730
- Power: The 100730, built by Champion, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Champion 100730 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 12" never-flat wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that can swivel to provide an enhanced freedom of movement on all types of terrain or be locked into the forward position.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 212 cc engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 100730 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Adjustable Air Flow: The unit features a 3-position adjustable wind vane that allows you to direct your air level straight, 15 degrees up, or 15 degrees down. For additional convenience, a forward flow air attachment is included and allows the user to redirect the air discharge from the side to the front of the push blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 85 dB, the 100730 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 105 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
- Folding handle: The unit allows for compact and convenient storage, since its handle can be neatly folded down.
The Champion 100730's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Champion 100730 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Champion 100730 maxes out at 150 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Cub Cadet CB2900, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 1200 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802V, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Champion 100730 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a US-based power equipment manufacturer founded in 2003. Even though Champion is best known for their portable generators, the company has an extensive portfolio of outdoor products, such as logging equipment, pumps and pressure washers, and lawn equipment, including leaf blowers. Their products are listed as engineered in the US, in Sussex, WI. However, the company does not provide information on the origin of their components. Champion has two major distribution centers in Northern America. Their US distribution center is located in Jackson, TN and Canadian in Burlington, Ontario.
The Champion 100730 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Champion blowers, please contact the Champion Customer Support: 1-877-338-0999.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.