The Champion 100730 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1200 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 212cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 1200
|Up to 150
|105 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Champion 100730, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Champion 100730
- Power: The 100730 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Champion, is rated for a max air volume of 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Champion 100730 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 12" never-flat wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that can either be set to swivel, providing an enhanced freedom of movement on all types of terrain or can be locked into the forward position to improve the blower's stability.
- Engine: The unit is powered by a 212cc OHV engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 100730 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Adjustable Air Flow: The unit features a 3-position adjustable wind vane that allows you to direct your airflow straight, 15 degrees up, or 15 degrees down. For additional convenience, a forward-flow attachment is included and allows the user to redirect the airflow from the side to the front of the push blower.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 85 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 105 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
- Folding handle: The unit allows for compact and convenient storage, since its handle can be neatly folded down.
The Champion 100730's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Champion 100730 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1200 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Champion 100730 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a US-based power equipment manufacturer founded in 2003. Even though Champion is best known for their portable generators, the company has an extensive portfolio of outdoor products, such as logging equipment, pumps and pressure washers, and lawn equipment, including leaf blowers. Their products are listed as engineered in the US, in Sussex, WI. However, the company does not provide information on the origin of their components. Champion has two major distribution centers in Northern America. Their US distribution center is located in Jackson, TN and Canadian in Burlington, Ontario.
The Champion 100730 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Champion blowers, please contact the Champion Customer Support: 1-877-338-0999.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.