The Champion 200947 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1300 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 224 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1300|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine displacement||224 cc|
|Fuel tank||126 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||85 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Champion 200947, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Champion 200947
- Power: The 200947 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Champion, is rated for a max air volume of 1300 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Champion 200947 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 224 cc engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 200947 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 85 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 126 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for walk-behind blowers.
The Champion 200947's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Champion 200947 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Champion 200947 maxes out at 160 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Cub Cadet CB2900, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Champion 200947 can reach 1300 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Champion 200947 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a US-based power equipment manufacturer founded in 2003. Even though Champion is best known for their portable generators, the company has an extensive portfolio of outdoor products, such as logging equipment, pumps and pressure washers, and lawn equipment, including leaf blowers. Their products are listed as engineered in the US, in Sussex, WI. However, the company does not provide information on the origin of their components. Champion has two major distribution centers in Northern America. Their US distribution center is located in Jackson, TN and Canadian in Burlington, Ontario.
The Champion 200947 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Champion blowers, please contact the Champion Customer Support: 1-877-338-0999.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.