The Craftsman B215 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMA25BL|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman B215, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman B215
- Power: The Craftsman B215 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 10 lbs, the Craftsman B215 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Craftsman B215, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the B215 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the B215 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 14 fl. oz of fuel.
The Craftsman B215's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B215 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman B215 can reach 430 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
The bottom line
- Cruise control
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent weight (10 lbs)
- Decent tank (14 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable noise (72 dB)
- Decent CFM (430 CFM)
- The Craftsman B215 doesn't have any notably low specs.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B215 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
What spark plug does it use and what is the gap (Asked March 6, 2023)
Spark plug should be Champion RDJ7J or equivalent. Spark plug gap is 0.025 in.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.
I bought a leaf blower craftsman 215 and on second winter shut-off the carburetor I just use the blower at my house residential normal maybe 12 times more au less .I went to store to buy parts , ridicule but true the lowe’s associated told me we sale machines but not parts. Now i have one machine new that’s can not work because no carburetor. Don’t recommend nobody to buy this brand machines .