The Craftsman B2200 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 430
|Up to 200
|14 fl. oz.
|Other model numbers
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman B2200
- Power: The B2200, built by Craftsman, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 10.3 lbs, the Craftsman B2200 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Craftsman B2200, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the B2200 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 72 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Craftsman blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Craftsman B2200's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B2200 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 430 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the B2200 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Craftsman B2200 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B2200 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.