The Craftsman B2200 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMRBL25|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman B2200
- Power: The B2200, built by Craftsman, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 10.3 lbs — the Craftsman B2200 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the B2200 is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman B2200 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 72 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Craftsman blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Craftsman B2200's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B2200 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The B2200 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 430 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Craftsman B2200 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B2200 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.