The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27AB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman B235, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman B235
- Power: The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 9.8 lbs — the Craftsman B235 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the B235 is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Craftsman B235 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 74 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Craftsman blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Craftsman B235's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B235 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- The B235 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
The bottom line
- Cruise control
- Decent weight (9.8 lbs)
- Decent tank (14 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable noise (74 dB)
- Decent CFM (450 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B235 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.
i cannot find the same carbulator on all the site i look up