The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27AB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman B235, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman B235
- Power: The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 9.8 lbs — the Craftsman B235 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Craftsman B235, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman B235 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the B235 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Craftsman B235's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B235 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The B235 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B235 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.