The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27AB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman B235, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman B235
- Power: The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 9.8 lbs, the Craftsman B235 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 27 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the B235 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Craftsman model, this ratio is 40:1).
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the B235 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the B235 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Craftsman blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Craftsman B235's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B235 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman B235 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B235 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.