The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27AB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman B235
- Power: The B235 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Craftsman, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 9.8 lbs, the Craftsman B235 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 27 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the B235 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Craftsman model, this ratio is 40:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the B235 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the B235 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Craftsman B235's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B235 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the B235 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the B235 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B235 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.