The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27AB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman B235, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman B235
- Power: The Craftsman B235 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 9.8 lbs, the Craftsman B235 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. Please note that, because the Craftsman B235's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Craftsman, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the B235 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 74 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank able to hold around 14 fl. oz of fuel.
The Craftsman B235's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman B235 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman B235 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman B235 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.