The Craftsman BP210 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Craftsman BP510. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Noise rating||73 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR27BP|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman BP210
- Power: The BP210 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Craftsman, is rated for a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Craftsman BP210 stands out due to its lower weight: just 13 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the BP210 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Craftsman model, this ratio is 40:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BP210 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 73 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
The Craftsman BP210's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman BP210 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 180 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Shindaiwa EB910RT, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman BP210 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.