The Craftsman BP410 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 460 CFM at 205 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 32 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 460|
|MPH||Up to 205|
|Engine displacement||32 cc|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR32BP|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman BP410
- Power: The BP410 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Craftsman, is rated for a max air volume of 460 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 205 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Craftsman BP410 can be considered light, weighing only 17.6 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 32 cc engine. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the BP410 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 72 dB.
The Craftsman BP410's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman BP410 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Craftsman BP410 expels air at speeds up to 205 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 460 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman BP410 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.