The Craftsman BP410 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 460 CFM at 205 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 32cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Craftsman BP510. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 460|
|MPH||Up to 205|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||CMXGAAMR32BP|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman BP410
- Power: The Craftsman BP410 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 205 MPH and a max air volume rating of 460 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Craftsman BP410 can be considered light, weighing only 17.6 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 32cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Craftsman BP410 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the BP410 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
The Craftsman BP410's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman BP410 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Craftsman BP410 expels air at speeds up to 205 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman BP410 can reach 460 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman BP410 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.