The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL710D1
- Power: The CMCBL710D1 is a cordless blower made by Craftsman. It has a maximum air speed of 90 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Craftsman designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CMCBL710D1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 can be considered light, weighing only 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL710D1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL710D1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 90 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.