The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.2 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL710D1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL710D1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 can force 200 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Craftsman designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CMCBL710D1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 CMCB202 battery included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL710D1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL710D1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 maxes out at 90 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 200 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL710D1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.