The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.6 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL720M1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL720M1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Craftsman designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The CMCBL720M1 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 CMCB204 battery included).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 8 lbs (battery included), the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CMCBL720M1 offers variable speed settings.
The Craftsman CMCBL720M1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.