The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.6 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL720M1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL720M1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 CMCB204 battery included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told (including the battery), it weighs 8 lbs — the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the CMCBL720M1 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Craftsman CMCBL720M1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL720M1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.