Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1
- Power: The Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: The Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 is heavier than most, weighing 8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 allows precise control of the air output.
- VersaTrack™: The V20 CMCBL720M1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The V20 CMCBL720M1 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8 lbs)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman V20 CMCBL720M1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.