The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL730P1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The CMCBL730P1 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 CMCB205 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 24 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 to match.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL730P1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL730P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 expels air at speeds up to 110 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the CMCBL730P1 by Craftsman will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The CMCBL730P1 is within the average range for cordless handheld units that operate between 18 and 24V, offering up to 24 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 can run for up to 50 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
Where can one purchase replacement parts for this model? (Asked November 9, 2023)
Replacement parts can be ordered through toolservicenet (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.