The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL730P1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 can force 410 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Craftsman designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The CMCBL730P1 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: It has a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 CMCB205 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 24 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 to match.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL730P1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL730P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the CMCBL730P1 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 24 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the CMCBL730P1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL730P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.