Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 90 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The CMCBL98021E1 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the CMCBL98021E1 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 can reach 90 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the CMCBL98021E1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.4 lbs)
- Low CFM (90 CFM)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1?
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. All Craftsman blowers are handheld, and currently almost exclusively electrically powered. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
Warranty InformationThe Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569