Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 90|
|MPH||Up to 120|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 90 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Craftsman designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CMCBL98021E1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CMCBL98021E1 offers variable speed settings.
The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 can reach 90 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the CMCBL98021E1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.4 lbs)
- Decent MPH (120 MPH)
- Low CFM (90 CFM)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the craftsman CMCBL98021E1?
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
Warranty InformationThe Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.