Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 90|
|MPH||Up to 120|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 can force 90 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 can be considered light, weighing only 5.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the CMCBL98021E1 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (90 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the CMCBL98021E1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.4 lbs)
- Decent MPH (120 MPH)
- Low CFM (90 CFM)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the craftsman CMCBL98021E1?
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL98021E1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.