The Craftsman CMEBL7000 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 450 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12 amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 260|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMEBL7000, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL7000
- Power: The Craftsman CMEBL7000 can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 260 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 amp motor, the CMEBL7000 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 11.27 lbs, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 12:1. For every 12 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
The Craftsman CMEBL7000's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL7000 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 260 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with an electric handheld blower.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the CMEBL7000 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL7000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
What material is the impeller made of, metal or plastic? (Asked July 23, 2020)
Impeller is plastic.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.