The Craftsman CMEBL7000 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 450 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12 amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 260|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL7000
- Power: The Craftsman CMEBL7000 can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 260 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 11.27 lbs, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the CMEBL7000 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 12:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 12 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
The Craftsman CMEBL7000's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL7000 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 260 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The CMEBL7000 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 is the cheapest of all blower vacs.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's also the cheapest of all our blowers.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL7000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.