The Craftsman CMEBL710 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 9-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 140|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMEBL710, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL710
- Power: The Craftsman CMEBL710 can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 9 Amp motor, the CMEBL710 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 6.5 lbs, the Craftsman CMEBL710 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The CMEBL710 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- VersaTrack™: The CMEBL710 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMEBL710's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL710 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 140 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro 51621 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The CMEBL710 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Craftsman CMEBL710 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL710 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
How long is the cord? (Asked May 3, 2022)
The unit does not come with a cord.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.