Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL712
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp engine to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is heavier than most, weighing 9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Craftsman CMEBL712 allows precise control of the air output.
- VersaTrack™: The CMEBL712 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMEBL712's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL712 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 180 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the CMEBL712 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (180 MPH)
- Decent CFM (410 CFM)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
Where to buy the Craftsman CMEBL712?
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. All Craftsman blowers are handheld, and currently almost exclusively electrically powered. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
Warranty InformationThe Craftsman CMEBL712 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569