The Craftsman CMEBL712 is a corded leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 180|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMEBL712, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL712
- Power: The CMEBL712 is an electric blower made by Craftsman. It has a maximum air speed of 180 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the CMEBL712 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for an electric handheld blower, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is heavier than most, weighing 9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman CMEBL712 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- VersaTrack™: The CMEBL712 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMEBL712's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL712 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 180 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro 51621 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The CMEBL712 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 410 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL712 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.