The Craftsman CMEBL712 is a corded leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 180|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMEBL712, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL712
- Power: The Craftsman CMEBL712 can force 410 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 180 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 9 lbs — the Craftsman CMEBL712 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CMEBL712 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- VersaTrack™: The CMEBL712 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMEBL712's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL712 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 180 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the CMEBL712 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Cruise control
- High MPH (180 MPH)
- Decent weight (9 lbs)
- Decent CFM (410 CFM)
- The Craftsman CMEBL712 doesn't have any notably low specs.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL712 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.