Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 180|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMEBL712
- Power: The CMEBL712 is an electric blower made by Craftsman. It has a maximum air speed of 180 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp engine, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is heavier than most, weighing 9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman CMEBL712 to match.
- VersaTrack™: The CMEBL712 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMEBL712's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEBL712 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 180 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the CMEBL712 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Craftsman CMEBL712 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High MPH (180 MPH)
- Decent CFM (410 CFM)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMEBL712 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.