Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Make||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Displacement||205 cc|
|Fuel Tank||96 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||100 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128
- Power: The Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128 stands out due to its lower weight: just 78 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Briggs & Stratton engine has a displacement specification of 205 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the CMXGAAM1085128 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 100 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its 96 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the CMXGAAM1085128 greater comfort and ease of use.
The Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the CMXGAAM1085128 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (78 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (100 dB)
- Small Tank (96 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1000 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products have never been manufactured centrally and the brand instead relies on contracted labour from various nameless manufacturers. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack, walk-behind and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMXGAAM1085128 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.