The Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL760E1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1
- Power: The CMCBL760E1 is a cordless blower made by Craftsman. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 90 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CMCBL760E1 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL760E1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL760E1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units. It offers an autonomy of up to 90 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.