The Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Craftsman CMCBL760E1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1
- Power: The Craftsman CMCBL760E1 can force 600 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 90 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- VersaTrack™: The CMCBL760E1 is compatible with Craftsman’s VersaTrack™ wall storage system.
The Craftsman CMCBL760E1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 maxes out at 110 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units. It offers an autonomy of up to 90 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Craftsman is a label which traces its roots to 1927, when it was first registered by the Sears department store. The brand has been only recently acquired by Stanley Black & Decker. Their products seem to be assembled in the US, from materials that are sourced abroad. Their selection features a wide range of lawn keeping equipment, including several leaf blowers. Little by little, Craftsman are diversifying their leaf blower offers. Craftsman blowers used to be exclusively handheld and electrically powered, but we now see backpack and gas-powered models. Both their price and specs range from the lower to middle tier.
The Craftsman CMCBL760E1 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman blowers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.