The Cub Cadet CB2800 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 2700 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 429 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2700|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Engine displacement||429 cc|
|Fuel tank||237 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-667A010|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet CB2800
- Power: The CB2800, built by Cub Cadet, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2700 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 180 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet CB2800 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: This blower's Kohler® CH440 engine has a displacement specification of 429 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CB2800 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 100 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average for a walk-behind blower – its capacity maxes out at 237 fl. oz.
The Cub Cadet CB2800's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet CB2800 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 180 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Billy Goat F1802V and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The CB2800 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Cub Cadet CB2800 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2800 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.