The Cub Cadet CB2800 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 2700 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 429 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2700|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Engine displacement||429 cc|
|Fuel tank||237 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-667A010|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet CB2800
- Power: The Cub Cadet CB2800 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 2700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet CB2800 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its Kohler® CH440 engine boasts a displacement of 429 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the CB2800 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the CB2800 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average – its capacity maxes out at 237 fl. oz.
The Cub Cadet CB2800's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet CB2800 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Cub Cadet CB2800 expels air at speeds up to 180 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Ryobi RY42WB and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the CB2800 by Cub Cadet will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 2700 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Cub Cadet CB2800 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2800 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.