The Cub Cadet CB2800 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 2700 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 429cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2700|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Fuel tank||237 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-667A010|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet CB2800
- Power: The Cub Cadet CB2800 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 180 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2700 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet CB2800 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: Its Kohler® CH440 engine boasts a displacement of 429cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Cub Cadet CB2800 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the CB2800 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 237 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum of similar gas walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2800's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet CB2800 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Cub Cadet CB2800 expels air at speeds up to 180 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Billy Goat F602X and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Cub Cadet CB2800 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2700 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2800 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.