The Cub Cadet CB2900 is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2300 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 429 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2300|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||429 cc|
|Fuel tank||237 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24AE687F010|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet CB2900
- Power: The Cub Cadet CB2900 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2300 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet CB2900 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Kohler® CH440 engine has a displacement specification of 429 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Cub Cadet CB2900 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the CB2900 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a tank that can hold 237 fluid ounces, this model has a much higher fuel capacity than your typical gas walk-behind blower.
The Cub Cadet CB2900's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet CB2900 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the Cub Cadet CB2900 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2300 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Cub Cadet CB2900 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2900 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.