The Cub Cadet CB2900 is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2300 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 429 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2300|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||429 cc|
|Fuel tank||237 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24AE687F010|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet CB2900
- Power: The CB2900 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Cub Cadet, is rated for a max air volume of 2300 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet CB2900 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Kohler® CH440 engine has a displacement specification of 429 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CB2900 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 100 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 237 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum for similar gas walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2900's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet CB2900 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the CB2900 at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Regarding its air volume, the Cub Cadet CB2900 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2300 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Cub Cadet CB2900 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet CB2900 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.