The Cub Cadet JS1150 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||64 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4710|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Cub Cadet JS1150, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Cub Cadet JS1150
- Power: The Cub Cadet JS1150 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet JS1150 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 208cc engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Cub Cadet JS1150 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 100 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 64 fl. oz. This is not especially impressive for a walk-behind blower, which means that you may have to refill it more often than similar units on the market.
The Cub Cadet JS1150's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet JS1150 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the JS1150 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet JS1150 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.