The Cub Cadet JS1150 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||208 cc|
|Fuel tank||64 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4710|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Cub Cadet JS1150, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Cub Cadet JS1150
- Power: The Cub Cadet JS1150 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet JS1150 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 208 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the JS1150 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered walk-behind blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 100 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 64 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity in comparison to many other walk-behind blowers, the JS1150 gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The Cub Cadet JS1150's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet JS1150 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Cub Cadet JS1150 can reach 1000 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802V, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Cub Cadet JS1150 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet JS1150 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.