The Cub Cadet JS1150 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||64 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4710|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Cub Cadet JS1150, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Cub Cadet JS1150
- Power: The JS1150, built by Cub Cadet, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Cub Cadet JS1150 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 208cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the JS1150 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 100 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 64 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
The Cub Cadet JS1150's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet JS1150 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F902H, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
The bottom line
- Cruise control
- Acceptable noise (100 dB)
- Small tank (64 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1000 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet JS1150 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.