The Cub Cadet LB600E is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8.77 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.15 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Cub Cadet LB600E
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 CC6025 battery included), the Cub Cadet LB600E has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 90 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told (including the battery), it weighs 8.77 lbs — the Cub Cadet LB600E is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Cub Cadet LB600E allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Cub Cadet LB600E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Cub Cadet LB600E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the LB600E by Cub Cadet will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 90 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Cub Cadet LB600E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Cub Cadet
Founded in 1960 in Cleveland, Ohio, Cub Cadet is a younger, yet well-known manufacturing company in Northern America. Cub Cadet is a prominent manufacturer of heavy-duty vehicles, such as tractors or loaders. Their tractor mowers dominate the lawns of Norther America. Despite that, they’re far from an underdog in the “handheld” power equipment industry. Their wide product range includes lawn mowers, snow blowers and, of course, leaf blowers. The company sticks to its roots and focuses mainly on wheeled, walk-behind blowers.
The Cub Cadet LB600E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Cub Cadet blowers, please contact the Cub Cadet Customer Support: 1-877-282-8684.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.