Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 142|
|Noise Rating||63 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL590X1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL590X1
- Power: The DCBL590X1 is blower made by Dewalt. It has a maximum air speed of 142 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 7.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 40 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a electric backpack blower, the Dewalt DCBL590X1 is heavier than most, weighing 22.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL590X1 to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 63 dB, the DCBL590X1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric backpack category.
The Dewalt DCBL590X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL590X1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Dewalt DCBL590X1 maxes out at 142 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 40 mins, the DCBL590X1 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless backpack units - in fact, it's got the longest runtime of all!
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Dewalt DCBL590X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Excellent autonomy (40 mins)
- Acceptable Noise (63 dB)
- Quite heavy (22.8 lbs)
- Low CFM (450 CFM)
- Low MPH (142 MPH)
Where to buy the dewalt DCBL590X1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL590X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
QWhat is the difference between the DCBL590X1 and the DCBL590X2?
AThey are exactly the same, except that the DCBL590X2 comes with 2 batteries instead of q.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.