Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL720P1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL720P1
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is cordless, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the DCBL720P1 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 7.1 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL720P1 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DCBL720P1 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 61 dB, the DCBL720P1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL720P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL720P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Dewalt DCBL720P1 maxes out at 90 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL720P1 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the DCBL720P1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (61 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.1 lbs)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Dewalt DCBL720P1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
Warranty InformationThe Dewalt DCBL720P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).