Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise Rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL720P1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL720P1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL720P1 can force 400 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.1 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL720P1 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DCBL720P1 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 61 dB, the DCBL720P1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL720P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL720P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 90 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The DCBL720P1 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 400 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL720P1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL720P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Acceptable Noise (61 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.1 lbs)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the dewalt DCBL720P1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
Warranty InformationThe Dewalt DCBL720P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).