The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL722P1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL722P1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: The DCBL722P1 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.43 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DCBL722P1 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 66 dB, the DCBL722P1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL722P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 125 MPH. That makes the DCBL722P1 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The DCBL722P1 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.