The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise Rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL722P1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL722P1 can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The DCBL722P1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 can be considered light, weighing only 5.43 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the DCBL722P1 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 66 dB.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL722P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 125 MPH. That makes the DCBL722P1 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the DCBL722P1 by Dewalt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.