The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise rating||66 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL722P1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL722P1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 5.43 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL722P1 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 66 dB.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL722P1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Dewalt DCBL722P1 expels air at speeds up to 125 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the DCBL722P1 by Dewalt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Dewalt DCBL722P1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL722P1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.