Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL770X1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL770X1
- Power: The DCBL770X1 is an electric leaf blower made by Dewalt. It has a maximum air speed of 175 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 423 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The DCBL770X1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the DCBL770X1 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge. More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL770X1 is heavier than most, weighing 9.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DCBL770X1 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 67 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Dewalt DCBL770X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL770X1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 175 MPH. This puts the DCBL770X1 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL770X1 can reach 423 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL770X1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
FLEXVOLT® Battery TechnologyThe DCBL770X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
The bottom line
- FLEXVOLT® Battery
- High MPH (175 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent CFM (423 CFM)
- Quite heavy (9.8 lbs)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Dewalt DCBL770X1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
Warranty InformationThe Dewalt DCBL770X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).