The Dewalt DCBL770X1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 423 CFM at 175 MPH. It features a 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 423
|Up to 175
|Weight (w/ battery)
|Weight (tool only)
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL770X1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL770X1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 423 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 175 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 DCB609 battery included), the Dewalt DCBL770X1 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes. More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL770X1 is heavier than most, weighing 9.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL770X1 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 67 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Dewalt DCBL770X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL770X1 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 175 MPH. This puts the DCBL770X1 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the EGO LB7654 and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 423 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the DCBL770X1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Dewalt DCBL770X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
FLEXVOLT® Battery Technology
The DCBL770X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand-new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL770X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.