The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Weight (w/ battery)||9.1 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL772X1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL772X1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The DCBL772X1 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 DCB609 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to recharge. More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 9.1 lbs (battery included), the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the DCBL772X1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- The air speed of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 maxes out at 125 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the EGO LB7654, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the DCBL772X1 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL772X1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
FLEXVOLT® Battery Technology
The DCBL772X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand-new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.