Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 125|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL772X1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged. More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is heavier than most, weighing 9.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 allows precise control of the air output.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 125 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the DCBL772X1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
FLEXVOLT® Battery TechnologyThe DCBL772X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- FLEXVOLT® Battery
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- Quite heavy (9.1 lbs)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.