Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 125|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL772X1
- Power: The DCBL772X1 is a cordless blower made by Dewalt. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The DCBL772X1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 battery included). More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9.1 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DCBL772X1 offers variable speed settings.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 125 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the DCBL772X1 by Dewalt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
FLEXVOLT® Battery TechnologyThe DCBL772X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- FLEXVOLT® Battery
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- Quite heavy (9.1 lbs)
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.