The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL772X1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL772X1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The DCBL772X1 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 3 Ah 60 V Li-ion FLEXVOLT® battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the FLEXVOLT® battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.1 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the DCBL772X1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL772X1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 125 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The DCBL772X1 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL772X1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Dewalt DCBL772X1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
FLEXVOLT® Battery TechnologyThe DCBL772X1 features Dewalt's FLEXVOLT® battery. This technology is a brand new approach to battery compatibility. The FLEXVOLT® battery's cutting-edge design allows it to work with 20V Max and 60V Max power tools. When inserted into the power tool, the battery automatically determines which mode to use. With FLEXVOLT®, you can enjoy the convenience of better compatibility between the various FLEXVOLT® tools. This advanced power management system offers extreme runtimes for 20V Max tools and incredible power for 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL772X1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.