Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL790H1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL790H1 can force 400 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is cordless, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 6 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 11.3 lbs, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the DCBL790H1 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 67 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Dewalt DCBL790H1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 maxes out at 120 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the DCBL790H1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Quite heavy (11.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Dewalt DCBL790H1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
Warranty InformationThe Dewalt DCBL790H1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258)