The Dewalt DCBL790H1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 6 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise Rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL790H1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL790H1
- Power: The Dewalt DCBL790H1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Dewalt designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The DCBL790H1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 6 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 is heavier than most, weighing 11.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DCBL790H1 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the DCBL790H1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL790H1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL790H1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL790H1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.