Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise Rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DCBL790H1, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL790H1
- Power: The DCBL790H1 is blower made by Dewalt. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 6 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the DCBL790H1 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 is heavier than most, weighing 11.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the DCBL790H1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL790H1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL790H1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The DCBL790H1 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 400 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the DCBL790H1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Dewalt DCBL790H1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Decent MPH (120 MPH)
- Quite heavy (11.3 lbs)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the dewalt DCBL790H1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DCBL790H1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.